Olona Earth Baobab oil has an extraordinarily nourishing characteristic, while offering excellent absorption. It hydrates dry skin, preserves elasticity and youthfulness. Weakened hair also benefits from this oil, which strengthens and protects. Added benefits also include a light and natural aroma. Use it daily on face, body or/ and as a hair mask. Ideal for dry skin in all climates. Combine it with our Baobob soap for guaranteed results and you will remain ageless. Seriously, it is much better than using a time machine!
• COSMOS ORGANIC certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS. Standard available at http://COSMOS.ecocert.com
• Certified by BIO made with 100% Natural ingredients.
• 100% Vegan
• Certified Cruelty-Free under ‘Global Beauty Without Bunnies’ Program. More information available at https://crueltyfree.peta.org/
• Complies with PETA-Approved Vegan and Global Animal Test Policies.
• Ethical and Sustainable Sourcing from Madagascar
• Omega Fatty Acids (Omega 6, 3 and 9)
• Vitamins A, B, C and E
• Calcium, Iron, Potassium, Magnesium, Phosphorus and Magnesium
Our oils are cold pressed, helping to preserve its natural aroma and essential nutrients
Massage gently to desired area, repeat if necessary.
For daily hair, face and body use
INGREDIENTS: Adansonia Grandidieri, (Baobab) seed oil*.
100% of the total ingredients are *from organic farming
Volume: 50 mL
• For topical use only
• Do not ingest
• Do not expose to direct sunlight and avoid sudden temperature changes
• Solidification, lumping or thickening may occur naturally when stored in cool temperatures. Simply immerse the bottle in hot water to bring the oil back to its original state.
• Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water
Made in France